i met amie.

april 30
i was in a dream.
it was a rainy dream.
i saw it through the glasses..
..glasses wet with different sizes of water drops.
i saw her through thousand water drops.

she was in front of a theater.
a dark theater like a womb.
where i want to go in..
to meet me.
but i was afraid.
i remember she had glasses covering her eyes.
in those i could see the waves of a sea.

she wasn't afraid of the darkness.
"can you come with me in to the womb?"
i asked.
"to meet you?"
she asked.

i went in to the darkness with amie.
inside the darkness i was waiting to meet amie and me.

...amie come sit on my wall
and read me the story of O
and tell it like you still believe
that the end of the century
brings a change for you and me...

damian rice sang.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © amie and me